Caffeine & Crime Season 1 Wrap Up // True Crime

Caffeine & Crime Season 1 Wrap Up




This post was supposed to go up last week, but I was left unsure how I wanted to wrap things up here or what to include in this post. This is mainly going to be a wrap up of episodes that you can check out, but if you've been listening in general to my podcast then this is just repetitive. I apologize, but stay up to date over on my Instagram (@caffeinecrimepodcast) for any news on Season 2! 

Caffeine & Crime. 
I highly suggest you check out either one that I will link below. If you're a watcher and enjoy seeing someone as company while telling a story you'll want to check out my YouTube, but if you're a podcast listener on the go then you'll want to check out my podcast on Anchor, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or Google Play.


When a high school cheerleader keeps a secret for 9  months that ends in tragic events.
Podcast
Blog

Denise Williams a mom, widow, wife again, and someone who may know a little too much about what happened 17 years ago when her first husband went missing. Was it alligators that consumed him or was it a plot that came from greed?
Podcast
Blog

I discuss the case and theories around the most publicized cold case of all time. Was it an intruder or an inside job?
Podcast
Blog
Multiple break-ins and assaults end in two deaths with a head commander of the Air Force behind them that keeps sliding under the radar of being caught.
Podcast
Blog

The disturbing and emotional case of Chris Watts. A husband, father, and son that wanted a "do-over" and wasn't going to have any "baggage" from his current life holding him back.
Podcast
Blog
A local hangout area "the hole in the woods" is where the group of 9 hung out, but when one of them goes missing none of the 8 come forward. What happened that night? This 25-year-old cold case was solved by modern technology, witnesses that never came forward, and weirdly enough a class ring.
Podcast
Blog

“The most heavily reported missing-person case in modern history” was the case of Madeleine McCann. What happened to this little girl that night while she was sleeping close to her siblings? Was this an accidental death, a kidnapping, or did little Maddie wander off? Is the Tapas 9 more involved than what they say? It's been almost 13 years and Maddie would be turning 17 this year. Let's discuss it!
Podcast
Blog

A family murder case leaves people still questioning what happened? Who did this? It's been almost 18 years and with little to go off of already, there is even less after the fire last year.
Podcast
Blog

Another devastating ending of high school love. In hopes to spread relationship abuse awareness, self-harm awareness, and overall a reminder to pay close attention to your loved ones. You never know how much help one might need. Whether they are inflicting the pain on others or receiving it. Today with episode 9, the case of Emma Walker opens my eyes to what the reality is of these things.
Podcast
Blog

For Season 1 finale I wanted to do a case close to home. The story of Hailey Owens is another tough one that leaves you feeling crushed. Hailey's story has never left me and I don't think it will ever leave many.
Podcast
Blog
Hey guys! That's a wrap on season 1! I can't wait to start sharing season 2 with you, but for today lets catch back up on the episodes we discussed in season 1 plus get to know me better. Season 2 is just around the corner so stay updated with that over on the IG.
Podcast


I hope you all enjoyed season 1... I'll be back soon with season 2!
XO



I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 




 Socials:


Personal Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
True Crime Instagram: @caffeinecrimepodcast
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
True Crime Channel: Caffeine & Crime Podcast



This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Springfield Three | S7E3

Alissa Turney | S3E2

Betty Broderick | S5E7