Caffeine & Crime S1E4: Russell Williams

Russell Williams 


Caffeine & Crime S1E4




This episode 4 took place in Canada and you can listen to it on my podcast and YouTube channel:
 Caffeine & Crime. 
I highly suggest you check out either one that I will link below. If you're a watcher and enjoy seeing someone as company while telling a story you'll want to check out my YouTube, but if you're a podcast listener on the go then you'll want to check out my podcast on Anchor, Spotify, and now it's officially on Apple Podcast and Google Play! Yay! 


Multiple break-ins and assaults end in two deaths with a head commander of the Air Force behind them that keeps sliding under the radar of being caught. 
Since I haven't noticed any details so far that I may have left out I will just leave some pictures below. If you spotted a mistake, something I left out, or just want to say "hey" and request a case for a future episode message me over on Instagram @caffeinecrimepodcast
*SPOILERS BELOW*

Canadian Air Force Commander Russell Williams
Left: Jessica Lloyd | Right: Cpl. Marie-France Comeau
The victims of Russell Williams


Since I couldn't find hardly any photos of this case that weren't awful quality. I loved coming across this Instagram account @serial.sketcher and if you haven't followed this talented account you should! 
 Other links:


 What are your thoughts? Tell me over on my Instagram.

See you next week with episode 5!


Did you miss these blogs?






I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 


 Socials:


Personal Instagram: @allisonhunt_2

Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua

True Crime Instagram: @caffeinecrimepodcast

Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne

True Crime Channel: Caffeine & Crime Podcast


This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Springfield Three | S7E3

Alissa Turney | S3E2

Betty Broderick | S5E7