Caffeine & Crime S1E6: Shannon Siders

Shannon Siders


Caffeine & Crime S1E6




Episode 6 of Season 1 is live and you can listen to it on my podcast and YouTube channel:
 Caffeine & Crime. 
I highly suggest you check out either one that I will link below. If you're a watcher and enjoy seeing someone as company while telling a story you'll want to check out my YouTube, but if you're a podcast listener on the go then you'll want to check out my podcast on Anchor, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or Google Play. 


A local hangout area "the hole in the woods" is where the group of 9 hung out, but when one of them goes missing none of the 8 come forward. What happened that night? This 25-year-old cold case was solved by modern technology, witnesses that never came forward, and weirdly enough a class ring.
  If you spotted a mistake, something I left out, or just want to say "hey" and request a case for a future episode message me over on Instagram @caffeinecrimepodcast
*SPOILERS BELOW*

Beautiful Shannon Siders




Bob Siders, Shannon's dad, didn't want anyone to forget his daughter or the fact that there was a killer out there.  There was also a weird feeling that someone knew something and would spill it one day. Thank God they did! 
Left: Matthew Jones Right: Paul Jones
The brothers who brutally beat, raped, and killed Shannon and left her body behind in the woods.
They lied their way out and kept this secret for 25 years until they were caught.

Other links:

*I linked it from YouTube, but keep in mind if you have a Netflix account this show is on there as well. 


 What are your thoughts? Tell me over on my Instagram.

See you next week with episode 7!



Did you miss these blogs?



I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 




 Socials:


Personal Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
True Crime Instagram: @caffeinecrimepodcast
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
True Crime Channel: Caffeine & Crime Podcast



This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Springfield Three | S7E3

Alissa Turney | S3E2

Betty Broderick | S5E7