Caffeine & Crime S1E9: Emma Walker

Emma Walker

Caffeine & Crime S1E9




Episode 9 of Season 1 is live and you can listen to it on my podcast and YouTube channel:
 Caffeine & Crime. 
I highly suggest you check out either one that I will link below. If you're a watcher and enjoy seeing someone as company while telling a story you'll want to check out my YouTube, but if you're a podcast listener on the go then you'll want to check out my podcast on Anchor, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or Google Play. 


Another devastating ending of high school love. In hopes to spread relationship abuse awareness, self-harm awareness, and overall a reminder to pay close attention to your loved ones. You never know how much help one might need. Whether they are inflicting the pain on others or receiving it. Today with episode 9, the case of Emma Walker opens my eyes to what the reality is of these things.
*I forgot to mention in the podcast that since Emma was aspiring to be a Neonatal NICU nurse a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at East Tennessee Children's Hospital named a patient room after Emma Walker in memory of her and her dream to working in that environment. 
 If you spotted a mistake, something I left out, or just want to say "hey" and request a case for a future episode message me over on Instagram @caffeinecrimepodcast
*SPOILERS BELOW*

Beautiful Emma Walker 
Riley Gaul & Emma Walker. Even looking like the "perfect" couple doesn't make it "perfect." Such a devastating case. 

Shown during the trial where Riley Gaul shot two rounds into the wall that struck once in Emma's pillow and struck second taking her life. You can see he knew exactly where to shoot. Whether he meant to kill her or not he knew it would hurt her shooting there.

Riley Gaul at the trial in 2018
The plate on the room dedicated in Emma's memory. 
Emma Walker will never be forgotten and always missed by many. Gone too soon. 

 What are your thoughts? Tell me over on my Instagram.

See you next week with the season finale!


Did you miss these blogs?


I also have a beauty channel on YouTube! Have you checked out my most recent upload? 




 Socials:


Personal Instagram: @allisonhunt_2
Beauty Instagram: @allybrianne_mua
True Crime Instagram: @caffeinecrimepodcast
Twitter: @allybrianne1407
Youtube: AllyBrianne
True Crime Channel: Caffeine & Crime Podcast



This blog is not sponsored. 
Thanks for supporting my Blog & Channel! XO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Springfield Three | S7E3

Alissa Turney | S3E2

Betty Broderick | S5E7